join our family
Our Paraplanners are focused 100% on supporting our Wealth Advisors. They will support client meetings through preparation of client deliverable. They will aid in the coordination of the planning process with the client/client advisor(s) and oversight all aspects of the planning process.
- Coordinates with Senior, Lead, and Associate Wealth Advisors in the development and preparation of clients’ financial plans, developing recommendations and solutions in the best interest of the client and ensuring those plans are completed.
- Communicates with clients regarding the needs, objectives, goals, concerns to translate these into an actionable and disciplined plan.
- May coordinate with client’s other advisors (attorney, CPA, etc.) and other external sources to carry out the goals of client service.
- Provides client follow-up and engagement with client both pre and post meeting, as well as other needs and communications as they arise.
- A bachelor’s degree (or progress if intern) with pursuit or ability to sit for CFP® exam
- 0-2 years of experience in a direct advisory capacity in financial services
- Desire to serve, grow and learn
- Leadership experience preferred
- Experience working with various financial platforms (LPL Financial, Schwab, TD, Fidelity, etc.) Preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Development knowledge in financial planning and investment management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MoneyGuidePro, eMoney, Flagstone’s CRM system, and common financial planning and investment management applications
- Knowledge of Investment Advisory Regulations required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, empathy and listening)
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and can deal with confidential information daily.
- Adaptive and embraces new technology and implements it into daily processes.
- Ability to deal with stress in an ever-changing investment market and financial services.
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
We are passionate about meeting new people and helping them along their financial path. We would love to answer any questions you might have, hear about the path you have been on and learn where you want to go. Our initial consultation is completely free, and gives you the opportunity to explore what it might look like to work together. Schedule a time to chat on the phone, web video, or in person.
Click here for our Client Relationship Summary, also known as the regulatory disclosure Form ADV Part 3.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Flagstone Financial Management is an SEC registered investment adviser. Registrations as an investment adviser does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Flagstone Financial Management may only conduct business in jurisdictions in which it is registered, notice filed, or exempt.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
5801 Hidcote Dr
Lincoln, NE 68516