lead wealth advisor
join our family
As some of the more experienced advisors in the firm, Lead Wealth Advisors manage existing client relationships while also working in a business development capacity. They are responsible for engaging and maintaining our tier 1 and 2 clients who generate a significant amount of revenue for the firm. Working in a team-based culture, they are also responsible for the development and training of the next generation of advisors in the firm.
A Lead Wealth Advisor leads client meetings and navigates clients through the entire financial planning experience and decision-making process. This includes discussing their holistic financial plan, including advanced planning strategies that are appropriate for complex client situations. They oversee the complete coordination of the planning process with the client/client advisor(s) and provide oversight of all personnel involved in the planning process.
Client and Advisory Engagement
- Leads, manages, and engages directly with a group of clients to best support their financial, investment, and risk outcomes. Engages directly and is responsible for client retention and relationship with assigned key firm clients.
- Leads strategic development of tier 1 and 2 clients’ financial plan, developing recommendations and solutions in the best interest of the client and ensuring those plans are executed.
- Communicating with clients by understanding their needs, objectives, goals, and concerns and then translating these into an actionable and disciplined plan.
- Coordinating with a client’s other advisors (attorney, CPA, etc.) and other external sources to carry out the goals of client service.
- Involved in the strategic direction of the firm and expected to provide guidance and expert advice to management on technical financial planning and investment planning needs, systems, or process-related topics.
- While most of their time is spent serving existing clients, they also engage in some business development (10%–30% of their time) to facilitate firm growth.
Develops COI relationships to build business opportunities for referral relationships.
- Trains, supervises, and supports other members of the advisory team with an eye to developing talent for the benefit of our clients and the firm.
- As some of the more experienced advisors in the firm, Lead Wealth Advisors manage existing client relationships while also working in a business development capacity. They are responsible for engaging and maintaining our tier 1 and 2 clients who generate a significant amount of revenue for the firm. Working in a team-based culture, they are also responsible for the development and training of the next generation of advisors in the firm.
- Lead Wealth Advisors usually have some management and supervisory duties. They may oversee advisors, associate advisors, and paraplanners. The Lead Wealth Advisor has well-developed management knowledge and is responsible for managing a client base, supervising employees, and developing new business.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree with CFP®
- Ideally 4–10 years of experience in a direct advisory capacity in financial services
- Some consultative sales ability
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience working with various custodial platforms (LPL Financial, Schwab, TD, Fidelity, etc.)
Skills and Knowledge
- Subject matter expert in financial planning and complex client cases
Extensive knowledge of financial planning analysis and modeling specifically to high-net-worth clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MoneyGuidePro, eMoney, Flagstone’s CRM system, and common financial planning and investment management applications
- Knowledge of Investment Advisory Regulations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, empathy and listening)
- Demonstrated personal integrity, honesty, and confidentiality
- Ability to deal with stress in an ever-changing investment market and financial services industry
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
Get in Touch
We are passionate about meeting new people and helping them along their financial path. We would love to answer any questions you might have, hear about the path you have been on and learn where you want to go. Our initial consultation is completely free, and gives you the opportunity to explore what it might look like to work together. Schedule a time to chat on the phone, web video, or in person.
Click here for our Client Relationship Summary, also known as the regulatory disclosure Form ADV Part 3.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Flagstone Financial Management is an SEC registered investment adviser. Registrations as an investment adviser does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Flagstone Financial Management may only conduct business in jurisdictions in which it is registered, notice filed, or exempt.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
5801 Hidcote Dr
Lincoln, NE 68516