ASSOCIATE wealth advisor
join our family
Our Associate Wealth Advisors are focused 100% on serving and managing our clients collaboratively and exceptionally. They are responsible for supporting our Senior and Lead Wealth Advisors who serve our Tier 1 and 2 clients.
They will support client meetings and aid in the navigation of clients through the entire financial planning experience and decision-making process. This includes preparing and discussing their holistic financial plan, including planning strategies that are appropriate for client situations. They will aid in the coordination of the planning process with the client/client advisor(s) and oversight of all front and back office personnel involved in the planning process.
- Focused support and second chair duties in client meetings with an ability to add value to the conversation while gathering data, taking notes, and taking action items for follow-up
- Coordinates with Senior and Lead Advisors in the development and preparation of clients’ financial plans, developing recommendations and solutions in the best interest of the client and ensuring those plans are executed.
- Communicating with clients by understanding the needs, objectives, goals, concerns and translating these into an actionable and disciplined plan.
- Coordinating with client’s other advisors (attorney, CPA, etc.) and other external sources to carry out the goals of client service.
- Provide client follow-up and engagement with client both pre and post meeting, as well as other needs and communications as they arise
- A bachelor’s degree with pursuit or ability to sit for CFP® exam
- 0-4 years of experience in a direct advisory capacity in financial services
- Desire to serve, grow and learn
- Consultative sales ability
- Strong leadership experience required
- Experience working with various custodial platforms (LPL Financial, Schwab, TD, Fidelity, etc.)
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient knowledge in financial planning and investment management functionality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MoneyGuidePro, eMoney, Flagstone’s CRM system, and common financial planning and investment management applications
- Knowledge of Investment Advisory Regulations required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, empathy and listening)
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and can deal with confidential information daily
- Ability to deal with stress in an ever-changing investment market and financial services
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
We are passionate about meeting new people and helping them along their financial path. We would love to answer any questions you might have, hear about the path you have been on and learn where you want to go. Our initial consultation is completely free, and gives you the opportunity to explore what it might look like to work together. Schedule a time to chat on the phone, web video, or in person.
Click here for our Client Relationship Summary, also known as the regulatory disclosure Form ADV Part 3.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Flagstone Financial Management is an SEC registered investment adviser. Registrations as an investment adviser does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Flagstone Financial Management may only conduct business in jurisdictions in which it is registered, notice filed, or exempt.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
5801 Hidcote Dr
Lincoln, NE 68516